Do you have a specific topic you want to research?
Just type what you're looking for in the "search" box at the very top of the website in the blue bar, then hit the orange search button. You can search for a medication, side effect, surgery, etc.
Search Google and the TNA Knowledge Base sites without leaving Facial Pain Network by clicking on the search options in the green bar at the bottom of the website.
While you're here, you can:
- Post a question or discussion in the Forum for members to reply to.
- Start a blog, or read about another member's journey with facial pain.
- Chat with other members who are online. If you don't feel like chatting, you can click on the "green light" / gear icon at the bottom of the chat window to disconnect.
- Join a group with similar interests, or create your own group.
- Check out support group events, or create your own event or chat date.
- Invite your family and friends to participate on FPN.
- Watch videos posted by TNA and other members about facial pain topics.
Don't forget to:
- Update your profile so that other members can learn about you, and upload a pic to show your personality. You can also search for other members who have something in common with you, such as the country or state you live in or your patient status. Make friends so that you can exchange private messages.
- Introduce yourself on the forum thread for new members.
- Edit your email notification settings so that FPN only sends you the amount of email you want.
- Update your status to let other members know what you're up to, and see all your latest activity.
- Help support this community by making a donation to The Facial Pain Association. Every dollar counts.
Questions or problems? We hope you enjoy interacting with each other, but if experience any issues, please post on the forum or send a message to the forum administrator.